Rise of the Transhumanists
— Moses Hopes (@MosesHopes) April 1, 2022
Dennis M. Bushnell is a NASA scientist and lecturer. As chief scientist at NASA Langley Research Center, he is responsible for technical oversight and advanced program formulation. Bushnell’s original presentation was given on August 14, 2001 at the 4th Annual Testing and Training for Readiness Symposium and Exhibition organized by the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and held at the Rosen Centre Hotel (formerly the Omni Rosen Hotel) in Orlando, Florida. That is 22 years ago and we are almost in the year 2025. He is a Malthusian. Malthusianism is the idea that population growth is potentially exponential while the growth of the food supply or other resources is linear, which eventually reduces living standards to the point of triggering a population die off. So, essentially he is a eugenicist and believes in reducing population. This is in opposition to what other futurists like Ray Kurzweil promotes, but in the end they are all eugenicists or transhumamists.
Despite all his cleverness his promotion of renewables (using current technology) is absurd…unless of course you expect a vastly reduced population and costs to come down due to robotics. Do people like this know what is coming? Do they honestly think that their technology (satellites etc) can survive a solar micro-nova? Are they going to use CERN for other purposes besides particle acceleration? (manipulating magnetic fields?). This presentation was based on work with:
National Research Council
Army After Next
ACOM Joint Futures
SSG of the CNO
DIA, AFSOC, EB
CIA, STIC, L-M
APL, ONA, SEALS
ONI, FBI, AWC/SSI
JWAC, NAIC, IDA
Notice that the DOD of Australia is in that list.
The age of Transhumanism
The age of transhumanism is already upon us. Why do you think they are experimenting with mRNA and talking about AI? This is our next stage of evolution. This is where we turn into gibbering wrecks riddled with AIDS and neurotropic disease. These people are insane. They want to be the gods of the New Age.
THE MACHINES ARE WAKING UP!!! Let’s Watch Along! (1:11)
These lectures were given by Bushnell in 2018.
They want to live forever and merge with machines. He mentions NAD+ and goes on about taking amino acids arginite : ornithite =3:1 ratio 3-5 grams. He looks like he is deaf and old to me (lolz).
2./ Not in this world Freddyhttps://t.co/asVa2DIQzB
— The Tishbite (@Tishbite_redux) April 1, 2022
In any case leaving supplements aside I found this useful in the above article:
- Consume NAD+ supplements: These come in capsule form and are easy to find. Nicotinamide riboside supplements, including niagen, get converted into NAD+ to give your levels a boost.
- Up your NAD+ building blocks: Give your body the raw materials with NAD+ precursors, which help your body naturally produce NAD+. Specifically, tryptophan, nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) and three variations of niacin (vitamin B3): nicotinic acid, nicotinamide (aka nicotinic acid amide) and nicotinamide riboside. You can get these nutrients in supplements, but also whole foods rich in vitamin B3 like beef, eggs and salmon.
- Take oxaloacetate: A higher ratio of NAD+ to NADH helps you make more energy and makes your cells work better. Animal studies show that oxaloacetate may activate the longevity pathway in a similar way that calorie restriction does. In roundworm studies, oxaloacetate converted to malate, which raised the NAD+ to NADH ratio. This made more NAD+ available for these roundworms to use. Even though human research isn’t there yet, if you want to see how this fascinating ingredient can support energy production, try the KetoPrime supplement. This highly bioavailable form of oxaloacetate supports healthy cells so they produce clean energy.
- Follow a high-fat, low-carb keto diet: Following the keto diet allows your body to enter the state of ketosis, where your body uses fat instead of glucose for energy and increases the NAD+ to NADH ratio. You want higher NAD+, because it protects cells from oxidative stress—an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your body that contributes to aging. Seeking clean and quality fat sources? Stock up on Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil and Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee.
- Practice intermittent fasting: Restricting your eating increases NAD+ levels. Though calorie-restriction diets and periods of fasting will do it, those aren’t sustainable for the long term. Intermittent fasting is, if you do it right.
We are not meant to live forever which is why we reproduce and die. If you want everlasting life it does not come in pill form or a vaccine. Nor does it come because you desire it. There is nothing wrong with improving and maintaining the body God gave you but turning it into an androgynous cyborg that is without gender and hooked into the borg hive mind is not going to happen. One more time.…these people are insane. They talk about terraforming Mars while they are busy destroying the earth. Insane.
What is NAD?
NASA Artificial Reality And What They Are Not Telling You (51 min)
A Man has to know his limitations
At about 1:06 Bushnell admits that we don’t even know if it is real (dark matter/space?) …we don’t know what is going on at cosmological scales (lolz). Maybe we are not as smart as we think we are. Maybe we are about to find out what 75% of the universe actually is. Maybe a lot of our science is wrong.