The Fifth Circuit struck down the OSHA vaccine workplace mandates on the basis that they are a hot mess. Well, not precisely, but pretty much. Also, when we score the public health outcomes for both overall mortality and overall morbidity, so far the combined efforts of all public health agencies in the US get an “F.” All-cause mortality is actually higher in 2021 than in 2020. A healthy society would stop and ask why. Hard questions would be asked by journalists. None of that is happening which is why I’m here asking and answering the questions for you.
OSHA Blocked & Public Health Efforts Get an “F” (50 min)
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:11 – OSHA Website
- 02:11 – Say What?
- 04:42 – What’s the true Infection Fatality Rate?
- 10:18 – What Happens Next is Unclear
- 15:12 – New European Locokdowns
- 20:26 – Public Health: What Are The Goals
- 23:20 – Public Health Sub Goal #1: Mortality
- 30:49 – Public Health Sub Goal #2: Morbidity
- 33:43 – What The Endpoints Ought To Be
- 44:14 – Conclusions