The sun is causing earthquakes and regulates our climate. Our whole solar system is influenced by space weather and when our magnetic shield is weak we are bombarded by more cosmic radiation. They are lying about covid and they are lying about climate. They lie about everything. Click “Watch on YouTube” for show notes.
Space Weather, Solar Climate Forcing & Human Health | S0 News Sep.2.2021
Sun Triggers Geomagnetic Quakes, Top Risk Zones, Space Mysteries | S0 News Sep.1.2021
Magnetic Spin, GOLD Anomaly, Galaxy Rotation | S0 News Aug.31.2021
The Universe is Hostile to Computers
I thought this was very interesting. It shows just how vulnerable computers are. If this is already true just imagine what a huge increase in cosmic radiation will do. How about a solar flare? How about a micro-nova? The techno-fascists are going to find out just how vulnerable their technology really is. All that knowledge and the ability to even hack the “code” of life itself and God can change it all in an instant. Even genetics can be changed by cosmic radiation. Everything is about to change.
There have been four significant quakes this week with the seismic energy “bouncing” across the world. at about 28 minutes Dutch notes the hot-spots. Could this be the reason for the spate of fires? Increased solar activity brings increased electromagnetic activity and with that comes earthquakes.
7/23/2021 — Large M6.7 Earthquakes bouncing back and forth across Pacific!
Dutch is pretty good at his earthquake predictions after years of watching quakes he has honed the methodology. Dutch bases his analysis on VLF wave propagation in the plate boundary zones. He understands the Deep earthquakes as the terminus ad quo of the much shallower quakes. The Suspicious Observers (SO) also have and earthquake prediction methodology which is becoming increasingly accurate and refined. It would be nice to combine both methods to work in unison. Ben bases his method on blot echoes which he describes in his book Weatherman’s Guide to the Sun (3rdEdition 2020 p.216) as follows:
1) Global magnetic fields, storm systems, current flows and large atmospheric structures are similar on the Earth and sun.
2) Strong Earthspot lows (like hurricanes) demonstrate a remarkably similar structure in the visible clouds to what we see in sunspots.
3) The small and large-scale electromagnetic emissions of the storm systems are similar in pattern and energy range on both Earth and sun.
4) When sunspots get active, similar storms get active on a planet electromagnetically connected to the sun (Chapter 5). This is more than temporal coincidence, it is electromagnetically crying out to be noticed.
Some of the energy coming down in the GEC (high pressure) goes into the ground where it can trigger an earthquake or a volcano eruption immediately, or it can build up charge and then release later as an earthquake or volcano eruption. If a thunderstorm is a GEC electric storm in the atmosphere, there is certainly a GEC electric storm component to earthquakes. The science behind this claim and its proof by application follow in this section.
The electrical signals of the global electric circuit are used to determine when/where this energy might interact with a fault zone. In the middle and early part of the last decade, there was a developing precedent for this pursuit in published work looking at pressure, storms, electrical changes in the atmosphere, and thermal radiation escape before large earthquakes (Lu et al. 2016; Oyama et al. 2016; Kong et al. 2015; Chen et al. 2010; Jing et al. 2010).
However, whereas each study was focusing retroactively on one signal, like GPS disruptions or electron content changes in the atmosphere, analyzed after an earthquake had already occurred, we sought to combine the total body of work to proactively predict the location of large earthquakes. In the time since our real-world forecasting began there has been confident scientific evidence that the fault structure and activity play a significant role in the GEC, lightning and Earth’s pulse-electromagnetic field structure (Kappler et al. 2019; Argunov 2017; Malyshkov et al. 2017; Parrot 2017; Straser 2016) and that an electromagnetic pre-earthquake process helps release excess Radon and other ionized gases from the ground prior to large events (Tareen et al. 2019; Zoran et al. 2019; Karastathis et al. 2017).
Here are some notes to help understand the current state of the field. The electromagnetic pre-earthquake process shows itself in various ways:
1) A number of studies confirm outgoing longwave radiation (OLR) anomalies (including thosetied directly to land surface temperature anomalies and surface latent heat flux) in relation to pre-seismic processes at the eventual epicenter. It is notable that land surface temperature/OLR anomalies require an extended period of high pressure and sunlight, which is the opposite (GEC) Earthspot from the powerful storms, and which causes a build-up of charge.(Hazra et al. 2020; Akhoondzadeh et al. 2019; Jing et al. 2019; Lin et al. 2019; Pavlidou et al. 2019; Zoran et al. 2019;Akhoondzadeh et al. 2018; Barkat et al. 2018; Chakraborty et al. 2018; Huang et al. 2018; Mahmood et al. 2018;Ouzounov et al. 2018; Velichkova and Kilifarska 2018; Zhang et al. 2018; Bellaoui et al. 2017; Bhardwaj et al. 2017;Freund et al. 2017; Jiao et al. 2017; Joshi et al. 2017; Mahmood et al. 2017; Venkatanathan et al. 2017; Xiong and Shen2017; Yan et al. 2017; Zhou et al. 2017; Zoran et al. 2017).
2) GEC and ionospheric/magnetosphere pre-earthquake anomalies have been confirmed, including those involving ionospheric critical frequency, total electron content (TEC), GPS disruptions, atmospheric ionization “earthquake lights” and various electromagnetic phenomena from the ground to the top of the atmosphere. (Sekertekin et al. 2020; Shah et al. 2020; Sharma et al. 2020; Marchetti et al. 2020; Ahmad et al. 2019; Akhoondzadeh et al. 2019; De Santis et al. 2019; Lin et al. 2019; Sotomayor-Beltran 2019; Zhu et al. 2019 ; Devi et al. 2018; Karaboga et al. 2018; Namgaladze et al. 2018; Ouzounov et al. 2018; Perrone et al. 2018; Enomoto et al. 2017; Freund et al. 2017; Iwata and Umeno 2017; Jansky and Pasko 2017; Kelley et al. 2017; Kim et al. 2017; Krankowski et al. 2017; Ouzounov et al. 2017; Parrot 2017; Sharma et al. 2017; Sheshpari 2017; Xu et al. 2017).
3) Magnetic pulses/anomalies in the VHF/ULF/VLF/ELF ranges have been found to appear before large earthquakes at or above the epicenters. (Sharma et al. 2020; Straser et al. 2019; Venegas-Aravena et al. 2019; Phanikumar et al. 2018; Potirakis et al. 2018;Takla et al. 2018; Cataldi et al. 2017; De Santis et al. 2017; Heraud et al. 2017; Naidu et al. 2017; Shen et al. 2017).
4) The most powerful Earthspots (hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones, tropical & extratropical storms) have been associated with electromagnetic processes before large earthquakes.(Parrot 2017; Lin 2013; Liu et al. 2009).
5) Recently, abnormal gravity waves in the stratosphere have been detected prior to large earthquakes. Other atmospheric parameters like pressure, wind speed and temperature are also seen to fluctuate before seismic events in the same way as electromagnetic forcing from solar activity.(Hazra et al. 2020; Yang et al. 2019 ).
Many of the 2019 and 2020 studies on electromagnetic anomalies preceding earthquakes listed in this section used data from this satellite.
Data for blot echoes earthquake prediction comes from here:
It was our goal to combine the various factors and engage a real-world forecasting model from the total volume of published work. The studies were easy to find, but difficult to track, and most data (critical frequency, TEC, GPS data, and similar ionospheric data points) is not available in real-time, or at least in any processed form that would be useful. Even in the exceptions, most are not able to deliver localized information, and there are various terrestrial phenomena that can produce similar signals (like cyclones, volcanoes, geomagnetic storms) to those before earthquakes- which leads to many false positive alerts.
Luckily, there is one way to monitor every super-lithospheric (above ground) risk factor at the exact same time, and this data is not only readily available in usable format, but there are active forecasts of them at all times- Earthspots, the pressure cells of Earth. At these locations we know the GEC is strongest, connecting all vertical sectors of the atmosphere, telling us where any excess current is most likely to be found. Just like sunspots and the bright umbral magnetic fields on the Sun, Earthspots tell us where the current is flowing in Earth’s atmosphere, and potentially the ground as well.
The atmospheric half of our location model uses Earthspots, with the only addition being recognized OLR anomalies from the papers listed earlier. The second half of the location model is sub-lithospheric (below ground). After studying the foreshock patterns to large earthquakes, it was determined (by community member Scott Windbiel) that deep earthquake foreshocks are, in general, present far more often before large earthquakes than shallow foreshocks. Since that time, we have further constrained the magnitude and depth requirements for many different regions across the globe. We call these deep events “Blot Echoes” to honor Claude Blot, who long-ago envisioned using deep earthquakes to forecast volcanoes.
The combination of these sub-lithospheric and atmospheric factors is used by our model every day to determine places where large earthquakes are more likely to occur. The 10 - 15% of Earth’s fault system most at risk on a given day in our model is based on the regions that are showing the strongest signals above and below the ground.
Here follow some short SO videos (without the notes click view on YT if you want the articles)
Sun Erupts, Magnetic Pole Shift meets Climate Science | S0 News July.24.2021
Here We Go Again, EFSQ, Mars Quakes | S0 News July.23.2021
Magnetic Health Effects, Sunspot Cycle Activated, Electroquakes, | S0 News July.21.2021
Here is an interesting video by Sky Watch. That shows a decrease in Cosmic Radiation as the Solar output increases. This suggests that our sun is becoming more active (not less?) and giving more solar radiation and blocking the cosmic radiation somewhat. This S.O. video from April 2021 explains the Forbush phenomenon (paste in your browser: https://youtu.be/8mRFPY1WTwk?t=131). Cosmic rays are modulated by solar activity but the increased solar activity comes with its own charged particles. It is complicated. I do not think it is fully understood. Think of it this way…our solar system is encountering the galactic sheet which effects our star, which in turn will effect our electromagnetic circuit. I think of it as one huge thing pushing and distorting another big thing, which in turn pushes our little rock. We are fortunate that the big eruptions on the sun were not earth facing. Is there a reason for this? Is something triggering it? (the approaching galactic shock wave?) In any case there is still so much that we just do not know. Interesting times indeed.
Huge Explosion on the Far Side of the Sun is Felt on Earth