Lies and more lies
Below are some links to must read articles that delve deeper into the Iranian tanker incident. Often the truth is only found in the alternative media although sometimes the comments under the articles can be abrasive and often rude or down right racist some of the comments carry useful insights.....here is one such comment:
- A torpedo becomes a mine, and is now possibly a flying object
- The USA, who everyone knows is wanting to start a war, releases a blurred and grainy video of a boat (could be any boat) next to a ship (could be any ship). Where is the evidence that this is the ship that was attacked? Where's the smoke or charring?
- Several dozen people on board the boat. Are these the sailors being rescued by the Iranians, and if so, isn't removing a mine in front of witness rather stupid?
- Why place a mine above the waterline where it can be easily seen, instead of BELOW the waterline?
- When & where do you place the mine? When the ship is out at sea (and can be seen) or when it's at port (in UAE and Saudi)? Either way, how can you place a mine and not be seen? Surely carrying a mine around a busy port would invite some questions?
- In any crime there has to be Motive, Means and Opportunity. Whilst Iran may technically have the means, being one of the most spied on countries on earth limits opportunity. As to motive, how idiotic would it be to do something like this knowing that the USA, Israel and Saudi are itching for an excuse to start a fight? Rather like Syrians 'gassing' the terrorists right after the Syrian army has made significant gains, and inviting USA freedom missiles to rain down on their heads.
- Houthi (supposed) proxies have been quick to claim retaliatory attacks on Saudi pipelines and airports. If this is indeed them, why the silence in this case?
So in summary, this is another idiotic WMD false flag event.
This blog is not partisan to either Israel, Iran or the USA. We stand against hypocrisy and lies. Iran is a Shia Muslim community and it is under sharia law. It is an imperfect society and has many flaws. It reserves the right to self-defense and should not have war thrust upon it. Iran inherited the legacy of ancient Persia and on the whole treats its Jews and Christian communities with respect. Israel is a Zionist state that has returned in unbelief, it has demonstrated itself to be belligerent and aggressive and religious Talmudists are intolerant. America is a world Empire controlling the reserve currency Petro dollar ("In God we Trust") it has become morally corrupt, controlled by special interests and promotes the welfare warfare industry of the deep state. Within this paradigm Christian-Zionists form the "mouth piece" for special interests and shamefully align themselves with the king of this world.
Debunking the narrative
Click here to download an enlarged image:
How do these people think?
The above image (large version) shows the weakness in the narrative. Most people will believe what they are told because "the lady on the TV news said it was true". It is obvious that the general public is treated with contempt and the powers that be don't even try very hard anymore to construct a plausible narrative. It has become blatant and in your face.
Karl Rove (George W. Bush's senior advisor and chief political strategist. On February 8, 2005, Rove was appointed deputy chief of staff in charge of policy) is a good example of how these people think:
The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based
community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions
emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and
murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism.
He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore.
" He continued "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create
our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously,
as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you
can study too, and that's how things will sort out.
We're history's actors … and you, all of you, will be
left to just study what we do." 
All politicians operate within an Orwellian nimbus
where words don't mean what they normally mean,
but Rovism posits that there is no objective,
verifiable reality at all. Reality is what you say it is, ...
Reality is what you say it is...
No it is not. You will face the reality of Judgement Day and will realize that truth and justice are absolute and they are What God says it is. In the meantime this blog will will employ truth and satire to expose the lies. Israel will have no peace until they return to God. They cannot "create their own reality". All war mongers will be punished whether they be Jew or Gentile as will all who make and worship a lie.
Must read links
- Seven Reasons To Be Highly Skeptical Of The Gulf Of Oman Incident by Caitlin Johnstone 
- US Officials Say Tanker Crew "Detained" - While Russia Thanks Iran for "Rescuing" Its Nationals 
- Ship’s operator says vessel damaged by projectile, not mine 
 Suskind, Ron (2004-10-17). Faith, Certainty and the Presidency of George W. Bush. The New York Times Magazine.
 Neal Gabler, Los Angeles Times; October 25, 2004